Our HR team is getting really busy since a last few weeks. After being slow (well almost non-existent) for a couple of quarters, hiring is back on the agenda. And with a bang! New project wins have been quite impressive in the last couple of months and all indications are towards a stronger demand in coming quarters (hopefully years!). No wonder some of these requirements are URGENT! You know how it is after clients sign on the dotted line. They want everything as on yesterday. No worries – that’s anyways – what I call – “a good problem to deal with”.
We are looking for senior, experienced professionals in Instructional Design (Learning Designer), Visual Design (Visualizer, Sr. Graphic Designer, Art Director), Flash Programming (Lead Programmers), and Project Management (Sr. PM & Account Managers). If you have a flair for developing great custom eLearning and delivering projects with a customer focused mindset, please send in your resumes to email@example.com.
Why should you join Upside Learning?
Well, you would get a sense of who we are, what we do, and how we think by reading through our blog and website. To add to that here are some good reasons for considering Upside Learning as a long term employment option:
– Emerging Leaders in Training Outsourcing 2009 (Visit TrainingIndustry.com Listing)
– Great quality custom eLearning (winner of 4 Apex awards in last 3 years)
– Learning Design and Delivery is primary & only business (not a side business)
– Professional, young organization (5+ years young – View Milestones)
– Growth Opportunities (we are the fastest growing learning solutions company in India)
– Focus on Innovation (dedicated Innovation & New Projects Team)
If you know of someone who might be interested in these positions, please email this information to them. Thanks for your help.