3+ years of professional design experience in eLearning.
- Ability to carry out the project development/production by complying with the defined guidelines.
- Basic verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for team interactions.
Tools/Software Knowledge Required:
- Adobe Animate CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe XD
- Articulate Storyline 3/360
- Sound Forge/Audacity
- Microsoft Office
- Understand the Storyboard and client requirements.
- Develop the content in compliance with the SB and in accordance with the end goals of the project.
- Possess knowledge of authoring tools like Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc.
- Ability to edit audio, video, simulations, etc.
- Adhere to project-related standards and guidelines.
- Understand storyboards and visualize and execute the concept described in storyboards.
- Adhere to the defined visual style, guidelines, and processes while working on the project.
- Raise timely queries and provide status updates to Lead Graphic Designer/ Project Manager.
- Maintain cross-functional team communication and collaboration.
- Self-review the work and overall output.
- Able to provide bug-free output within the estimated timeline and efforts.
- Constantly upgrade skills and demonstrate ownership, dependability, and dedication towards work.
To apply for this position, mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code mentioned in the subject line.