Bachelor’s in fine arts or Equivalent.
More than 6 years of professional animation experience.
- After Effects (Advance)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Flash/Animate CC (Advance)
- Photoshop (Advance)
- Sound Forge/Audacity (Intermediate/Advance)
- HTML (Intermediate)
- XML (Basic)
- Knowledge of 2D (Vector)/3D animation techniques
- Character animations (human figures and animals)
- Motion graphic animation (typography, animated graphics)
- Intro animation
- Stop motion
- Photo animations
- Audio integration and sound engineering
- Special effects
- Good visual and design sense, including colour and typography
- Moderate verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for team interactions.
- Understand the learning needs and recommend relevant animation styles and technology.
- Develop animation to meet design goals and support the animation style.
- Develop animation concepts, design illustration, and create animation/ motion graphics, character animation, compositing, and visual effects for video.
- Demonstrate an excellent sense of timing, motion, and movement in visual media.
- Provide required thoughts for visual storyboards to bring in the right impact in the animation.
- Possess very strong knowledge of animation tools and along with their plug-ins.
- Explore efficient tools and techniques to continuously better the individual’s animation efforts and skills.
- Responsible for the sound design like voices, sound effects, and music to create a rich experience that compliments the visuals on screen.
To apply for this position, mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code mentioned in the subject line.