Junior Project Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Experience: 1 to 3 years (Experience in project execution or project coordination preferred)
Qualification: Any Graduate/B.E. or Degree or Diploma in Computer Programming (Preferred)
- Basic understanding of eLearning (Preferred)
- Ensure effective management of projects on parameters such as effort, schedule, and project and process quality, etc.
- Ensure efficient project planning which handles risk management, change management, and expectation management
- Ensure clear, detailed, and effective new and existing project level communication and documentation on conceptual, design, and technical aspects
- Ability to efficiently coordinate multiple projects in parallel – single relationship, multiple relationships
- Facilitate problem-solving and collaboration
- Ensure accurate resource consumption and project completion forecast
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Gather project requirements from the Business Analyst or client.
- Document project requirements and define software requirement specifications
- End-to-end ownership and management of the project from RFP till successful project closure
- Team management (task allocation, motivation, productivity)
- Change Management during the project
- Documentation at various stages of the SDLC – scope, quality assurance, test plans, checklists for Developers, design documentation, client deliverables (status updates, risk analysis)
- Payments and profitability of the project.
- Manage overall day-to-day management of the project
- Regular client communication for updates, reviews, and milestones of deliverables
- Successful project closure