Experience: 1-3 Years
Education: B.E or B.Tech or BCA or MCA
Domain: eLearning content testing
- Strong communication (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills.
- Testing skills – Content Testing, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, and Usability Testing.
- Ability to analyze the project requirement, and scope and prepare test plans accordingly.
- Ability to meet or exceed the quality of the project output in all parameters particularly meets or exceeds the usability standards.
- Ability to write test cases, executes test cases, and analyze final results.
- Manage defect tracking, analyze, report, and assist in enhancements.
- Expertise in testing eLearning courses developed using technologies like HTML, Articulate Storyline 3/360/Rise, Captivate, etc.
- Proficiency in multi-device testing, eLearning compliance (SCORM/AICC/Tin Can) testing, and accessibility testing.
- Coordinate with the development team and project leads, and estimate the time required for testing.