Sr. Graphic Designer
Qualification:Bachelor in Fine Arts (or equivalent).
Experience:6+ years of professional design experience in eLearning.
Tools Knowledge Required:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Animate CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Articulate Storyline 3/360
- Sound Forge/Audacity
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to complete finish the project within the estimated efforts and meet or exceed the expected level of output quality.
- Proficient with design solutions.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team.
- Moderate verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills for team interactions.
- Complete work within the efforts, quality, and timeline requirements.
- Understand client requirements and scope, and recommend the most effective visual design solutions and estimates.
- Develop project-level guidelines, templates, design specification document, and checklists.
- Provide overall support to junior team members and resolve their queries.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure expected quality.
- Suggest and apply design solutions keeping in mind the possibilities and constraints of various development tools and technologies.
- Work independently on Graphic Design tasks like input analysis, queries, efforts estimations, mock-up creation, demos, and development for basic and intermediate level projects.