Upside Learning, a leading provider of custom learning solutions, clinched an impressive tally of 13 esteemed LearnX Awards for 2023. The announcement came during a distinguished award ceremony hosted at the Melbourne Convention Centre on November 21 and 22, 2023.
These accolades underscore Upside Learning’s commitment to pioneering learning solutions that drive tangible outcomes for their clients’ training programs. The distinguished wins for Upside Learning and their clients are detailed below:
- 3 Platinum Awards for ‘Best Learning & Talent Development/Sales Training’ in collaboration with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- 1 Diamond Award for ‘Best eLearning Project’ in collaboration with World Bank Group
- 1 Diamond Award for ‘Best eLearning Design/Interactive Scenario’ in collaboration with World Bank Group
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best ‘eLearning Design/Video’ in collaboration with Colgate Palmolive (CP)
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best eLearning Design/360-Degree Video’ in collaboration with Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best Learning & Talent Development/Compliance Training’ in collaboration with Qatar Airways
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best Learning Model/Custom/ Bespoke Learning’ in collaboration with The International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best Learning Model/Custom/Bespoke Learning’ in collaboration with World Bank Group
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best Learning & Talent Development/Environmental Education’ in collaboration with International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best Learning & Talent Development/Induction/Onboarding’ in collaboration with Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- 1 Gold Award for ‘Best eLearning Project/Refresher Training’ in collaboration with Qatar Airways
Amit Garg, the Founder and CEO of Upside Learning, expressed exhilaration at this achievement. He remarked, “This year has been phenomenal for us. After securing multiple awards from global learning bodies, winning 13 significant LearnX Awards adds another feather to our cap. These wins are a testament to the wonderful work we do and the trust our clients place in us. Their confidence fuels our continuous pursuit of excellence. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to our exceptional team whose unwavering creativity, dedication, and drive have propelled us to this success. They are the true architects behind our outstanding learning solutions, constantly surpassing their own benchmarks. Congratulations to everyone involved!”
LearnX is a global platform that unites leading organizations to celebrate innovative workforce learning and technologies. Each year, the awards spotlight projects and solutions that exemplify best practices in eLearning design.
About Upside Learning
Since 2004, Upside Learning has consistently delivered best-in-class custom learning solutions to organizations worldwide. The focal point for us is to help L&D leaders achieve the desired business impact through deeper learning solutions. With experience in developing Custom Learning, Mobile Learning, Microlearning, Gamification, ILT and VILT, and AR/VR/MR-based solutions amongst others, Upside Learning strives to add value to every learning solution it creates.
Upside Learning aims to go beyond the ordinary and predictable with its mantra of ‘Go Beyond’. As part of the ‘Go Beyond’ initiative, Upside Learning nudges its internal teams, clients, and the entire L&D community to treat every learning initiative as an enabler of performance. The ‘L&D Go Beyond Podcast’ is a significant part of this initiative, which features workplace learning leaders from across the globe sharing their insights and experiences.
Over the years, Upside Learning has won more than 120 global accolades (including the likes of Brandon Hall Group, LearnX, and Deloitte amongst other noteworthy names).
Learn more about Upside Learning at www.upsidelearning.com.
AVP – Marketing