Upside Learning receives Great Place to Work – Certification™ for the second year running
The Great Place to Work® Institute (India) has recently announced awarding of Great Places to Work – Certification to Upside Learning for the second time running, building a High-Trust, High-Performance Culture™.
Amit Garg – Founder & CEO said, “It is an honor to be recognized as a great place to work again for our culture that values innovation, team-work, and a spirit to Go Beyond each and every time to deliver a great experience for our customers. Of all the awards and accolades we have won, for me personally being certified as a Great Place To Work for the second time great feeling.”
As part of this assessment, Upside Learning employees took an anonymous survey which assessed people related management practices using Great Place to Work® People Practice Culture Audit© Framework and measured the perceptions of the employees using Great Place to Work® Trust Index© Employee Survey.
Upside Learning scored a brilliant 78 on the TRUST INDEX© Score which is an increase of 6 points from last years score of 72. TRUST INDEX© is an average of five dimensions of the Great Place to Work® Trust Index© Model which are:
- Credibility of management ™
- Respect for people
- Fairness at the workplace
- Camaraderie between people
A few notable areas where Upside Learning Scored exceptionally where
- Management is honest and ethical in its business practices – Upside Learning scored 97 points as against an average of 92 points from India’s top 50 Great mid-size workplaces
- We are all in this together– Upside Learning scored 93 points as against an average of 90 points from India’s top 50 – Great mid-size workplaces
- This is a physically safe place to work – Upside Learning scored 96 points which was at par with India’s top 50 – Great mid-size workplaces
About Great Place to Work® Institute
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global management research and consulting firm dedicated towards enabling organizations achieve business objectives by building better workplaces. Great Place to Work® Institute works with over 7000 organizations globally every year to help them assess, change, learn, and share.