AVP Sales – USA
- Minimum 6-8 years of work experience, preferably in selling IT Services, Content Solutions.
- Experience in selling E-learning Content Solutions.
- Experience in managing sales team independently.
- Experience is Enterprise account management and client management.
- Should have worked independently and responsible for achievement of the Sales targets
- Must be good in Client Relationship management with CXO s.
- Must possess positive and friendly attitude and leave a great impression for both self and company during all interactions internally and externally.
- Absolute Integrity and adherence to Code of Ethics is a must.
- Must possess excellent ability to gather customer’s defined and undefined needs by asking right questions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute in defining sales targets for the market based on market intelligence, sales history, etc. The mutually agreed targets are final and are sole responsibility of the role. All targets are annual and for fiscal year.
- Strategies and plan the overall sales action plan right from lead generation, qualification, to creating opportunities and winning business.
- Review, Monitor and Control, on a fortnightly/monthly or any other frequency basis – the sales funnel right from leads up to closures.
- Conduct demos in a face to face setting, or remotely via technology showcasing both complete knowledge of the product and its business mapping to the customer’s needs, as well as gather requirements from the customer in an appropriate and comprehensive manner for both their business needs as well as product functional needs.
- Control and plan majority of the region-specific marketing activities, subject to Marketing Budget , and work closely with Marketing team to achieve the same.
- Process all incoming RFI, RFP, Requirements from meetings at first level and work closely with PreSales to submit competitive, well thought out and comprehensive business proposals to prospects.
- Expertly negotiate with the prospects to ensure a win-win deal for both Upside and customers.
- Willingness to Travel, and meet Customers and Prospects, when needed to increase probability of sales.
- Greet and host visitors (Customers/Prospects) to office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain, and update, without fail, all correct, complete and up to date information in Upside’s CRM software and ensure the reporting team does the same.
- Follow the correct protocols to ensure a smooth, and no-loss handover to Development team, once a sale is closed. Post handover, maintain a regular understanding of progress of project.
- Take up responsibility of tracking Product Renewals as part of Sales quota and work with Implementation, Support and Customers for timely Renewals.
- Provide a clear, accurate and comprehensive report to Line Manager once in 2 to 3 weeks including all information on new business won, business lost, leads generated, etc. Outline clearly action plan for any gaps discovered in self or team function.
- Prepare team to manage all incoming leads from various marketing channels.
- Manage team including their leaves, work allocations, review, etc.