Lead Instructional Designer
Qualification:Any Graduate or Post Graduate.
A Degree / Diploma / Certificate in Instructional or Learning Design/Technology, Journalism or Mass Communication or English Literature would be an advantage.
Relevant Experience:5-8 Years
To lead on all ID-related aspects for specific client accounts and manage individual IDs and/or small ID teams assigned to those accounts.
- Manage all ID aspects for assigned client accounts – including process and performance related activities.
- Understand requirements and define learning and performance support solutions for new projects from assigned accounts.
- Carry out all applicable instructional design tasks for design mockups, PoCs, and/or demos.
- Work with Account Manager and Leads to optimize account processes and growth.
- Carry out applicable instructional design tasks for new project/solution types for assigned Accounts.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Good business analysis and training/learning needs analysis skills.
- Good creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong English language communication skills – listening, speaking, writing.
- Good presentation skills – online and in-person.
- Strong content analysis, design, storyboarding and scripting, and visualization skills.
- Strong ability to ensure effective page level instructional design in line with applicable multimedia principles.
- Good ability to provide business solutions.
- Good ability to define learning solutions based on business requirements.
- Firm understanding of learning theories and models and ability to effectively apply them while solutioning and carrying out ID tasks.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and comfortably with people from different countries and cultures, and with team members from different functions.