Senior Instructional Designer
5 to 7 Years
Any Graduate or Post Graduate.
To work independently on all core instructional design tasks on assigned projects.
Carry out all instructional design tasks for complex and simple project/solution types.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to work independently on end-to-end instructional design process tasks.
- Strong content analysis, design, storyboarding and scripting, and visualization skills.
- Strong ability to ensure effective page-level instructional design in line with applicable multimedia principles.
- Strong English language written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fair understanding of learning theories and models and ability to effectively apply them while solutioning.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and comfortably with people from different countries and cultures, and with team members from different functions.
To apply for this position, mail your details to email@example.com with the Job Code mentioned in the subject line.