The leading learning solutions provider strikes big at Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards 2021, wins a total of 14 awards, including 4 Golds.
Upside Learning, a leading global provider of end-to-end digital learning solutions for Fortune-1000 companies, has won 14 coveted Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards for 2021, in collaboration with multiple clients. This win was announced on Aug 19, 2021, in an online webinar organized by the Brandon Hall Group. The winners are listed at https://www.brandonhall.com/excellenceawards/past-winners.php.
These prestigious awards are a testimony to the world-class learning solutions that Upside Learning builds to help its clients achieve real outcomes from their training programs. The details of Upside Learning and their clients’ winning entries are as follows:
- Gold for ‘Best unique or innovative learning and development program’ won in collaboration with The World Bank.
- Gold for ‘Best benefits wellness and well-being program’ won in collaboration with The World Bank.
- Gold for ‘Best advance in compliance training’ won in collaboration with The World Bank.
- Gold for ‘Best advance in custom content’ won in collaboration with The World Bank.
- Silver for ‘Best unique or innovative learning and development program’ won in collaboration with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Silver for ‘Best advance in custom content’ won in collaboration with The World Bank.
- Silver for ‘Best advance in custom content’ won in collaboration with Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited.
- Bronze for ‘Best advance in custom content’ won in collaboration with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
- Bronze for ‘Best advance in compliance training’ won in collaboration with ISS A/S.
- Bronze for ‘Best use of video for learning’ won in collaboration with ISS A/S.
- Bronze for ‘Best advance in custom content’ won in collaboration with ISS A/S.
- Bronze for ‘Best unique or innovative learning and development program’ won in collaboration with Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited.
- Bronze for ‘Best advance in employee engagement’ won in collaboration with Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited.
- Bronze for ‘Best learning team’ won in collaboration with Colgate-Palmolive.
Amit Garg – Founder & CEO, Upside Learning Solutions, is ecstatic with this win. He says, “We’re thrilled to make it big at Brandon Hall Group awards this year. It is an honor to be recognized for our expertise in developing high-quality custom content that delivers measurable results for our customers.” Amit adds, “I’d like to congratulate the entire team at Upside Learning for their spirit to Go Beyond and create learning solutions that make a business impact. We definitely make a powerful team internally, and when this amazing team joins hands with world-class clients, the results are bound to be phenomenal. A big thank you to all our clients who trusted us with their critical projects.”
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards in 2021 provide much-needed and well-deserved recognition to organizations that went above and beyond to support their stakeholders during the unprecedented disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said Brandon Hall Group COO and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program Rachel Cooke. “The awards provide validation of best practices in all areas of HCM at a time when they have never been more important to employers, employees and customers.”
Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts and executives based upon these criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measurable benefits. Excellence Award winners are scheduled to be honored at Brandon Hall Group’s HCM Excellence Conference, Feb. 1-3, 2022, at the Hilton West Palm Beach, Florida.
About Upside Learning
For over 17 years, Upside Learning has consistently delivered best-in-class custom learning solutions to organizations worldwide. The focal point has been to help customers deliver real outcomes by helping them achieve performance improvements that are aligned with their business objectives. Upside Learning aims to make a real impact on organizational metrics and behaviors by supporting organizations to bolster their core teams.
With experience in offerings such as Virtual Instructor-led Training, Bespoke Learning, Learning Consultancy, Performance Support Aids, eBooks, or Game-based learning, Upside Learning strives to add value to every learning solution it creates. In its 17 years of business, Upside Learning has won more than 60 awards (including several Brandon Hall Group Excellence awards) and many accolades.
Learn more about Upside Learning at: www.upsidelearning.com
About Brandon Hall Group
Brandon Hall Group operates the largest and longest running awards program in Human Capital Management. As an independent HCM research and analyst firm they conduct studies in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management. These benchmark studies help organizations by providing strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
Coupling the research studies with the best practice from the awards, Brandon Hall Group has helped more than 10,000 clients globally and more than 28 years of delivering world-class research and advisory. At the core of our offerings is a membership program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. Membership enables executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.
Brandon Hall Group has also launched professional certifications for business and human capital management professionals to upskill themselves and gain credentials for career advancement.
Upside Learning Solutions